REASONS TO BE A MEMBER OF SAGE
SAGE is socially inclusive, with a membership with a diversity of ages, cultures, and lifestyles. SAGE welcomes new members anytime throughout the year.
- SAGE members receive a monthly SAGE Newsletter filled with news of coming events and other items of interest.
- Sage provides a wonderful opportunity to meet and make new friends.
- SAGE provides a monthly luncheon for members and their friends. SAGE members enjoy a discounted cost.
- SAGE provides a variety of activities for its members’ enjoyment and education. This includes boat trips, special dinners, movies, discussion groups, classes.
- Members are eligible to serve on SAGE Board of Directors and help serve the SAGE and the GLBT community.
- Members help SAGE to continue to be the only South Florida organization focused on needs and programs for GLBT seniors.
- SAGE members get satisfaction in supporting the purpose, mission and programs of SAGE.
- It’s fun.
Annual Dues are only $35 per person.
Membership is open to anyone 18 years of age and older who subscribes to the mission and goals of SAGE of South Florida.
To join SAGE now, please print out our Membership Application and mail it in with your Annual Dues payment to SAGE, PO Box 70516, Oakland Park, FL 33307-0516.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader® installed on your computer to view and print the Membership Application. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader® currently installed on your computer, you can click here to download and install it now.